UCSB Physics Building Access
Access to Broida and other Physics Department spaces is subject to approval by an authorized PI or faculty/staff member. All users should follow the instructions below.
- STEP 1: Review the UCSB and department policies regarding access to spaces. If you do not have an official affiliation with the University, please complete the Waiver form below.
- UCSB Physics Department access policies
- Physics/Broida Hall use waiver
- Physics/Broida Hall volunteer form
- STEP 2: Complete the required safety training for the spaces you will access.
- STEP 3: Submit the access request form.
Problems or questions?
Problems or questions regarding door access codes or keys should be directed to the e-mail addresses below and no other address.
email@example.com for access to areas with keypads.
firstname.lastname@example.org for access to rooms with keyed locks.